Baking with my Nana has always been my favorite thing to do around the holidays. My favorite recipe to make is “Nana Cookies.” The recipe is easy to follow, which allowed me to begin making it at a young age. I hope you can introduce this tradition in your families this holiday season.
• Combine butter, brown sugar, vanilla and egg, and mix well.
• Add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
• Add chopped nuts and chocolate chips. Mix well.
• Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased cookie sheet, and bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned
• Cool and serve.
– Juliet Perrier, CoreMessage, Inc.