Are you looking to get out and reach your health goals? Try these amazing local trails:
• Lafayette Heritage Trail – Paths great for beginners and experts alike with woods, beautiful views of Piney Z Lake and wildlife.
• Miccosukee Greenway Trail – Challenge is the name of the game! This path is eight miles long with flat, open trails and wooded, hilly paths.
• J.R. Alford Greenway – Seventeen miles of trails with a crushed oyster shell path, forest trails and a wooden boardwalk bridge.
• St. Marks Historic Trail – Fully paved, this 20.5-mile former railroad trail is perfect for hiking, biking, running or skating.
– Rebecca Hastings, The 100 Companies