Your home office should reflect your personality, while still making you feel comfortable and be productive.
Consider these ideas to revamp your home office:
– Add a fun area rug. Bonus: It may also reduce echo on phone calls.
– Add a colorful desk, or give your existing desk a cool color overhaul.
– Reframe your door. Consider an all-glass door if the space is small.
– Introduce a sitting area or armchair if you have enough space.
– Hang personal photographs and artwork to add meaning and personality.
– Bring in a taste of the outdoors with low maintenance plants, like succulents or orchids.
– Sheila Tomlinson, WCI