Every 10 days a child dies from accidentally being left in a hot car. In minutes, a child’s body can reach up to 104 degrees, and death can occur.
Prevent heatstroke with these tips:
– Never leave children in an unattended car.
– Put your phone or bag in the back seat to give you a reason to look back before you leave your car.
– Utilize the free app Waze’s child reminder tool or set your own reminders in your cellphone.
– Lock your doors to keep children from gaining access inside.
– If you see an unattended child in a car, call 911.