Whether you’re renting or buying, moving can be stressful … but it can still be fun. I moved recently, and what can seem daunting was actually an exciting fresh start.
Check out my tips for an effortless move:
• Accept that some stress is a normal part of the moving process.
• Make a packing plan.
• Give yourself enough time to move all of your belongings.
• Start small and remain organized.
• Make sure your new home is prepared for your move.
• Do not be afraid to ask for help.
Click here for more moving tips and tricks, and good luck on your move.
– Laura Rambo, On 3 Public Relations