The New Year’s resolution: easy to make, tough to keep. Research shows that only about 8 percent of people who make New Year’s resolutions will actually obtain them.
So, how do the resolution-challenged become part of the 8 percenters? Some tips for making your resolution a reality:
• Start small and make your goal(s) realistic.
• Share your progress toward your goal(s) with family and friends.
• Use a buddy system and ask for support when you need it.
• Don’t beat yourself up if you make a mistake.
• Consider using an app that helps you reach your specific goal(s).
– Jennifer Fennell, CoreMessage, Inc.