Most Americans now work from home, learning how best to navigate being productive. There can be many distractions getting in the way of work, from the bed to pets and snacks calling your name.
Background music is a great tool for staying on track, and there are many playlist options available to help get into the work groove:
• Spotify’s official Work From Home playlist carries through the eight-hour day.
• Finding it hard to focus? Tune in to Brain Food.
• Love HBO’s “Westworld” and “Game of Thrones?” Listen to composer Ramin Djawadi’s scores.
• Feel good with ELLE Magazine’s Work From Home playlist.
– Abby Watkins, The Atlanta 100