Do you remember how you felt on the first day of a new job? The beginning of the year is a great time to focus your energy and recapture that sense of excitement, whether it’s your first or four thousandth day at work:
· Request a project outside your comfort zone to challenge yourself.
· Make an effort to get to know new coworkers.
· Look with fresh eyes. A new perspective can solve a problem and improve day-to-day work life.
· Spark new ideas by changing your daily routine.
· Set goals and hold yourself accountable.
· Remember there’s always more to learn.